SeARch HeRE

Smoking boys - Are they really useless people?


Smoking boys; when people looked at them, they'll say who's their parents? Why they let their sons smoking, lepak, blax10000 and so on. That's what people thought and they'll say "you're useless boys, will never have a bright future. But when I saw them didn't want to buy something from an old lady who happened to sell something at street, they said to that lady in a good way, I was a bit starlet and surprised and I wonder if people who looked down at them would change their mind or not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.