SeARch HeRE

New Cage & Bed

Well, my friend and I went to pet store to buy new cage for my kittens.But unfortunately we got lost till we need to ask the police where the hell that place. It took 1 hour to find it. The shop is a bit small (sorry I didn't take the photo) But you can find it:

COD :
-BHP depan Giant Batu Caves
-Petronas sebelah Giant Batu Caves 

Store :
-No A-1 Jalan TIB 1/4, Taman Industri Bolton, Batu
Caves

So, I buy the cage and it looks like this:



At first Mako and Rin didn't impress with the cage. So to make them feel to like their new home, I bath them hehhe (actually they didn't have a bath for 2 weeks cuz they were too small to have bath every week) So, here's their photos:




Hehe poor them, shivering a lot

And here's how their cage looks like now:


I made their bed by myself ^^

So far here's my update for today. Stay tune for tomorrow story (=^-ω-^=) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.