SeARch HeRE

Commission Info


I'm starting to do commission. Here's the detail of it. 

Commission info:

USD 15-20 for a single character full body for black and white (additional USD 5 will be added to each additional character/background)

USD 25-30 for a single character full body for full colour (additional USD 10 will be added to each additional character/background))

USD 20 for conceptual art for black and white

USD 30 for conceptual art for full colour

My terms are simple;

I don't do hentais , but a bit of explicit is okay.

I can decline any commission offer that i'm not comfortable with. Please understand if your commission takes some time to be finished, because i may take a day to do outline another to colour and such.

* I only accept payment through PAYPAL and bank transfers from Malaysians!
* I'll start once i receive payment
* once payment it is made, it is not refundable. with the exception of extreme circumstances.

if you're interested please note me!

F A Q.
- If you do not have DA account send me an e-mail: radical_design789@yahoo.com.my
- The final work will be published as DA deviation, If you do not want this your work will be a private artwork (you must say it)
- I will send the original pic in a bigger size with a watermarked signature, all send by e-mail (it must be discussed, too)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.