SeARch HeRE

Illustration This Week

I drew illustrations a lot this week. Mostly it based from One OK Rock's songs. The manual sketch, well not really inspired by one ok rock, but you can see it has a face like Levi. Lol.




Just give me a reason,
to keep my heart beating, dont worry its safe right here in my arms.as the world falls apart around us, all we can do is hold on, hold on -
the beginning by one ok rock.






I break my strings hikaru hou de, tied on my skin so hard, you tell me what to do. you'll never reach out to my soul,i'll burn your skin so hard, Desire in my hand- BREAK MY STRINGS - ONE OK ROCK, art by me, software manga studio ex5



2 comments:

Unknown

Hi Eiriizm Yuki, you should watch this Jpop/rock vs. Kpop/rock video. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGrbYSstK9A&hd=1
.

My name is Meh~

@rose trax, the video has been removed from youtube lol

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.