SeARch HeRE

When u lost something.....


Hello to my fellow BloDers, (Bloggers+Readers). How's ur stomach? Did you guys refill it with food? If that so, that's good since I'm also got some food (chicken rice, cempedak, corny juice....). Forget about the food, I'm sure you guys have eat for sure. But guys, I'm sure you eat happily since I'm eating with a rage alone in my not really rent house. Oh yeah, alone....





So what's about the rage. Okay I know you want to listen an epic fairy tale, no. Not that Fairy Tail Anime. Anyway just listen to it.




There's a girl who was about to go back to her home town but the funny thing is, her ticket is missing. Yeah, that's rite; MISSING. Without me touch it at all. So, she couldn't go home and ended up eating alone in her not really rent house.Shocked? yes Of course, I'm more than shock. I was mad, I even being scolded by my aunt about it. My brother was a bit shocked, my sister sounded made fun of me. And Without people know, I ended up crying alone....

It's not that I don't do anything but I couldn't do anything about it. But, when to think about it, I guess that must be a reason why Allah pinned my luck. there must be something.... So instead crying and blaming everything, I rather walk forward and see what HE wants to set up for me. After all I believe that....

Even so, that's my expression when my ticket lost... A picture that I snapped myself...Of course, as usual.


Apo kone Eh-jang...?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.