SeARch HeRE

Art Process no.2 - Zemotion photo

Alright art process no.2. I took Zemotion's photo as my prey huhu. So, let's take a look.

Process 1: As usual, trace using Illustrator CS3 or Photoshop CS3. And then colour the base color which is basic colors



Process 2: Yes, I know th eyelashes was a bit hard to make by using mouse. So the tips is, download eyelashes brush at deviantart.com :)



Process 4: You need 2 change setting of your brush. Click brush, click right at smoothing and other dynamic option, the at click dynamic changed it 2 fade effect. Then, now coloured the eyebrow.

Process 5: My favourite is the lips. make the details, then erased the artlines.



Process 6: Coloured the hair black. All black.


Process 7: Then, add the hairlines. Detail the area that you want.

Process 8: Then, coloured some black to black blue, as the second hairlines.



Process 8: It should be like this. yes we almost finish.


Final Image:




As I can said: You need to practice more because colouring with mouse is 10 times harder than using tablet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.