SeARch HeRE

Time to listen to the song



Shut up! That's fucking bullshit!

Fuck off
With your righteous face
A monkey that only thinks about deceiving
So now I ask the blind
Answer

Shut up! That's fucking bullshit!

The wily gun resounds - Headless body
The wily gun resounds - Headless body
So laugh your head off - I'm damned

Fuck off
With your righteous words
Always in denial with that face
It's time to disappear
Pray

The wily gun resounds - Headless body
The wily gun resounds - Headless body
So laugh your head off - I'm damned

I say destroy, fuck off
Why... I live without feeling the truth
I do not know where love is...

Shut up!

The wily gun resounds Headless body
The wily gun resounds Headless body
So laugh your head off - I'm damned

Shut up! That's fucking bullshit
Blood tastes like vanilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.