SeARch HeRE

If you want it.....

Blog is a good tool to express your thought and also your ability. For me, it's a platform to me to update my recent works which it became my online portfolio. When I saw my blog, I recently noticed most of my works comes from photography. Honestly, I still learning to shoot a good photo which it tells a story, playing with angle, light and composition. When I see my photos, I started to thinking, what I do actually want to be? A designer? Or a full time photographer? Honestly when I decided taking Art and Design, I know this is the only thing that I can do since I got the ability.

For me to become both of them are good, since I will get more knowledge. Sometimes to get knowledge, we need to sacrifice something especially money. Me, myself not comes from a rich family, but Allah never stop people who have desire to learn more and more. So, I was grateful when I got a chance to learn, I'll grab it since I know it won't happen twice. But sometimes most of friends didn't really want those rare chance because their reason is busy, don't have time and also not really good in those things. That time I feel like "Come on, guys! Be mature". Even a baby need to learn how to walk consistently.

I remember my lecturer said before to me, "if you want something, then get it or do it. If you don't want to, then don't get it or do it."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

FreeLance PhotoGraphic Designer

My name is Ain Aznan and I am a freelance photo graphic designer based in Malaysia.

I have been dedicating my time to helping companies and individuals redesign and improve their corporate and portfolio design; making them simpler, clearer, more efficient and professional.

Please browse through my projects here to get a feel of my style and approach in web design.

If I am the right designer for you, please leave comment at my blog comment and I'll reply you about your needs. I enjoy meeting new clients and would love to **collaborate with you.

Good day.